10 ways to BUILD A TRUST fund… NOT a traditional trust fund.
Creating a trust fund through a new optic; a more personal & spiritual perspective.
Forget relying on your relatives and ancestors to bestow you with riches… here’s how to build up your own trust fund. A trust fund where the more your spend, you get back ten-fold!! Now now that’s a good return on investment. I’m talking about an internal trust fund, where your stocks are your wealth and your greatest potential.
Traditionally speaking, what is a trust fund?
A trust fund is a fund comprised of a variety of assets intended to provide benefits to an individual or organization. Once you place assets in the trust, they are no longer yours. They are under the care of a trustee. A trustee is a bank, attorney or other entity set up for this purpose.
Now, let’s look at creating a trust fund through a new optic, through a more personal, spiritual, earthly perspective…
Let’s first use
the definition of TRUST as
a firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.
- Let’s say your beliefs about yourself, your life, your relationships, your wealth, your health, your family, your freedom, your creativity, your contribution and so on, are your ASSETS.
- Now placing your assests in the care of the trustee…
you are placing your beliefs in TRUST to the greater good, to God/Source/Universe, to benefit of you and of all.
- Now your beliefs are under care of a higher power, the universe/god. This is your TRUST FUND.
Let’s now build up your own trust fund.
Know what you believe,
Live by what you believe.
When you want to live a very good life… the only person who is stopping you from living a miraculous, magnificent, abundant life is you.
That’s not to say, you can just say you want it and it’s yours… you have to BELIEVE it, as well as pursue a good life through action.
You have to believe it so much that you breathe it, that you action it and you withstand the tests of your faith.
So really the first question is how good of a life do you want to live?
Are you cool to settle with mediocre or being told what to do and where you fit in… or do you want to really figure out how to push through limitations into limitlessness?
There’s a modus operandi that your soul intended you to live when it dived into your mama’s womb, and if you’re not living from this place (it begins within you, not outside of you), then you are going to feel lost in chaos.
Living your best life means doing the things (taking action) that are BEST FOR YOU.
Only you can decide what’s best for you.
That’s one of the trickiest parts of this life… no one is going to write you a permission slip, no one is going to tell you what it is, where it is or when it is… people like me can help you overcome your limitations, heal your wounds and look to astrological placements for patterns and purpose, but only YOU can change your life. Only you can live your life. Only you can guide yourself, heal yourself and root yourself into your power centre.
You will be challenged, you will be victorious, you will fall, you will get up, you will soar… over and over again.
All the time, increasing your trust fund.
Trust with all of your heart that blessings will come and keep coming to you.
Through the triumphs and trials of living your best life, you will learn how to TRUST YOURSELF more and more.
Trust yourself that
- when you show up for yourself or for another, the right people/opportunities/money/relationships show up to take you to where you need to be.
- when you choose love, the right support answers, guidance appear.
- when you choose yourself, you can only get it right.
- you believe that the best has happened even though it doesn’t look how you thought it would, or it’s not transpiring how you thought you wanted it/ thought it was the best/only way to happen. Trust.
- you can heal. Trust to see your body as your greatest teacher, where you are enrolled in night classes until you pass.
- you can grow through both bliss and adversity.
- you can let go. You can release the need to control.
- you can forgive. You are condoning the other’s action, but you can release yourself from the situation by forgiving yourself, and through forgiving yourself, by extension, you have forgiven them.
- your past can’t measure you when you keep growing.
- you are perfect in this moment and in each moment, perfectly imperfect, doing the best you can, being you exactly who you are.
When you build up your trust fund and you have an infinite resource rooted in the infinite universal supply. You are have surrendered to a higher power.
All that you believe in, all that you know to be true for you is now being held for you for your benefit and the benefit of all.
Let life be more organic & a little more wild…
Over and out,
Image source: Kristopher Allen, https://unsplash.com/photos/uT0PkbAM8kg