How to build up a trust fund… but not a traditional trust fund!
Creating a trust fund through a new optic; a more personal & spiritual perspective.
Forget relying on your ancestors to bestow you with riches… here’s how to build up your own trust fund… an internal trust fund to benefit your wealth and your greatest potential.
Traditionally speaking, what is a trust fund?
A trust fund is a fund comprised of a variety of assets intended to provide benefits to an individual or organization. Once you place assets in the trust, they are no longer yours. They are under the care of a trustee. A trustee is a bank, attorney or other entity set up for this purpose.
Now, let’s look at creating a trust fund through a new optic, through a more personal, spiritual, earthly perspective…
- Let’s first use the definition of TRUST as
a firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.
- Let’s say your beliefs of truth about yourself, your life, your relationships, your wealth, your health, your family, your freedom, your creativity, your contribution and so on, are your ASSETS.
- You are placing your beliefs in TRUST to benefit you and the greater good (always best to throw in service to mankind for good measure!).
- Now your beliefs are under care of a higher power, the universe/god. This is your TRUST FUND.
Let’s now build up your own trust fund.
Know what you believe,
Live by what you believe.
When you want to live a very good life… the only person who is stopping you from living a miraculous, magnificent, abundant life is you. That’s not to say, you can just say you want it and it’s yours… you have to BELIEVE it. You have to believe it so much that you breathe it, that you action it and you withstand the tests of your faith.
So really the first question is how good of a life do you want to live?
Are you cool to settle with medicore or being told what to do and where you fit… or do you want to live your best life? Do you want to define and redefine what your best life is? The one your soul intended you to live when it dived into your mama’s womb??
Living your best life means doing the things (taking action) that are BEST FOR YOU. Only you can decide what’s best for you. That’s one of the trickiest parts… no one is going to write you a permission slip, no one is going to tell you what it is, where it is or when it is… people can help you, guide you, heal with you to get you back rooted into your power centre, but really it’s all and only up to YOU.
You will be challenged, you will be victorious, you will fall, you will get up, you will soar… over and over again. All the time, increasing your trust fund.
Trust with all of your heart that blessings will come and keep coming to you.
Through the trials and triumphs of living your best life and in doing so, creating your own trust fund, you will:
- trust yourself.
trust yourself that
- when you show up for yourself or for another, the right people/opportunities/money/relationships show up to take you to where you need to be.
- when you choose love, the right support answers, guidance appear.
- when you choose yourself, you can only get it right.
- to believe that the best can happened even though it doesn’t look how ou thought it would or how you thought you wanted it to happen.
- to heal, to see your body as your greatest teacher and enrolled in night classes until you pass.
- to heal, to see your body as your greatest teacher
- to grow
- to let go, to release the need to control
- to expand your past can’t measure you when you keep growing
- to find ease in being
When you build up your trust fund, you have surrendered to a higher power. All that you believe in, all that you know to be true for you is now being held for you for your benefit and the benefit of all.
Let life be a little more organic & a little more wild.
Over and out,
Image source: Kristopher Allen, https://unsplash.com/photos/uT0PkbAM8kg